Obviously, the first thing you notice about the Thomas Saf-T-Liner C2 is the way it looks. It looks different for one very important reason – safety. The C2 was designed to make it the best conventional bus on the road. The large sloped windshield adds visibility for drivers, and strength was a very important factor when building the Saf-T-Liner C2. Structural adhesives like those found in the aerospace industry allow for a sleek look with fewer leak points. In addition, the floor, rafters, and stringers are all welded together to form a solid structure. With outstanding maneuverability, state of the art driver ergonomics, and best in class visibility, it is easy to see why we think the Saf-t-Liner C2 is the best Type C on the market.
- Passenger Capacity: Up to 81
- Wheelbase: 158", 179", 199", 219", 238", 259", 279"
- GVWR: Up to 33,000 lbs.
- Engine: Cummins® ISB 200-260 HP
- Standard Features: Zonar Hardware, 3 year warranty, Basic Allison FuelSense, Child reminder
- Optional Features: Zonar - Virtual Mechanic, Heated Drivers Seat, Dash A/C, Adjustable Pedals, Cup holders, Clipboard Holder, Exhaust Brake, Cruise Control